Goal: Gain widespread recognition through focused PR strategy.
Stephenson Group sought to build industry preference for Stern Stewart & Co.’s (SSC) financial performance measures, such as its pioneering Economic Value Added (EVA) framework.
The team also sought to position Stern Stewart & Co.’s executive management as thought leaders.
To generate industry buy-in to the EVA concept and position SSC’s executives as experts, Stephenson Group (SG) focused on securing publication of SSC-bylined articles in key industry media outlets and placing SSC executives as speakers at top industry conferences.
More than 300 companies and numerous brokerage houses now use SSC’s EVA methodology. Importantly, EVA is widely recognized as an effective performance measurement tool by media and analysts covering corporate accounting and finance.
Following is a sample of published articles and presentations SG secured for SSC:
- Secondary Marketing Executive
- Bank Accounting & Finance
- American Banker
- Credit Union Times
- BAI’s Asset/Liability Management for Community Banks Symposium
- Strategic Research Institute’s Insurance Technology Symposium
- Credit Union Executives Society, Directors Conference
- Credit Union Executives Society Symposium: CEO/Chairman Exchange
- America’s Community Bankers, Board Members Conference
- North Carolina Bankers Association, CFO Symposium
- America’s Community Bankers, Spring Management Conference
- BAI’s Profitability and Performance Measurement Conference